Oakland County Water Resources with Commissioner Jim Nash
Thursday, January 307:00—9:00 PMCarlo Meeting RoomNorthville District Library212 West Cady St, Northville, MI, 48167
"What You Need to Know Below & Beyond" Town Hall with Commissioner Jim Nash
- Discussion Topics Include:
- Aging Infrastructure
- - Oakland County Water Resources Commissioner Projects
- - Home Infrastructure "Tips to Protect Your Systems"
- - Water Quality
- - Sewer & Stormwater
- - Lakes & Flooding
- - Lead & Copper
- - Employment Opportunities
- - Water Residential Assistance Program (WRAP)
- Public Concerns, Q & A and Feedback
Capacity: 57 of 75 spaces available.
Note: Registering more attendees than spaces available will automatically place your attendees on this event's wait list.
Registration is required for this event. To register, please provide the following information:
Email reminders are sent 72 hours before the event takes place.
If this event is cancelled, we will use the contact information you enter here to get in touch with you.